Mini Pro 216
- Incubator + Hatcher.
- Full electronic high precision microcomputer Temperature Controller, the best way to set the device climate with Digital Display easy to read “not difficult to read even from a distance and in the dark”.
- Unified Electronic Digital Temperature & Humidity Probe*, sensor that directly interacts with the microprocessor and unlike the sensors previously installed, employs about 70% less computings to grow all the necessary data. The spared calculation time keeps much more stable temperature and humidity.
- Assisted ventilation and Electric Heater, the encapsulate fan battery and the long life heat battery, ensuring a homogeneous climate distribution.
- Water trays to manual adjust the proper relative humidity for the eggs.
- Thermal-cut cupboard type box and door made of white PVC hard foamed panels DIN4102B1 certificate with a high content of thermal insulation & full profiled of galvanized metal angular strips. The door has a perfectly transparent Plexiglas glass that allows a view of the inside.
- Second internal wall that distribute properly the air coming from the fan battery, to return sucked to its through all the eggs, this ensure a homogeneous clime distribution. That wall also protect fully the users from the direct contacts to all mechanical & electrical parts.
- Automatic servo-assisted eggs turning by a special electric servo-motor actuator.
- The MINI PRO 216 has a kit of no.4 plastic incubation trays to hold hen eggs and similar egg sizes plus a kit of no.4 hatching baskets made of a special metal mesh that perfectly ensure safety to eggs & chicks during the hatch and provides the necessary grip for the hatched chicks legs.
- If necessary hatch other kind of eggs as optional parts is available a kit in where hold any kind of eggs … quail, partridge, red partridge, goose, turkey and peacock.
D: Temperature control and Humidity reading
(digital probe – with possibility of improvement to HUMIDITY CONTROL)
DU: Temperature and Humidity control with automatic humidifier unit (digital probe – already fully updated)